Sometimes a person’s injuries are caused by some form of negligence; while other times, an injury is simply the result of an accident. If the person injured believes that his or her injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, the injured party may want to pursue a personal injury lawsuit.
The attorneys at Ford, Parshall & Baker have extensive experience in handling all aspects of personal injury claims. We have successfully represented clients in many different types of accident and personal injury cases.
- Motor vehicle accidents (MVAs), including car, motorcycle, ATV and boating accidents
- Tractor trailer (18 wheelers), bus and other commercial transportation vehicles
- Collisions involving over-the-road or long-haul drivers subject to special federal and state laws
- Cases involving closed head injury, traumatic brain injury, soft tissue damage and burn injuries
- Claims for emotional distress
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall claims
- On-the-job injuries
- Formal demands for damages
- Medical malpractice
- Claims against nursing homes
- Wrongful death and lost chance claims