W. Tyler Dunn
Tyler graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 2015. As a J.D. candidate, he filled executive roles on University committees and in student organizations while focusing on advocacy through Mock Trial participation and competing on the School of Law’s Moot Court team. Tyler’s legal experience is litigation-focused and includes work for Missouri state and federal judges, the Missouri Attorney General’s Office, the United States Attorney’s Office, and civil private practice employment.
Tyler joined Ford, Parshall & Baker in 2015. He is native to Columbia where he lives with his wife, Mindy.
- Insurance defense
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- J.D., University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, 2015
- B.S.B.A., Columbia College, 2010
- Missouri, 2015
Professional associations and memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Boone County Bar Association
Honors and awards
- National Moot Court Prize, University of Missouri, 2015
- Outstanding Ability & Achievement Award for Best Second-Year Appellate Brief, 2014
- Fellow, Blackstone Legal Fellowship, 2014