For more than 35 years, Jeff Parshall has represented clients in Missouri federal and state courts, defending a wide variety of claims. Mr. Parshall began his career with the firm after his first year of law school at the University of Missouri and has remained here since, developing a reputation for his knowledge, competence and thoroughness as an attorney. Mr. Parshall is also available to mediate civil cases.
Mr. Parshall is a past president and current member of the Missouri Organization of Defense Attorneys, a member of the Defense Research Institute and the American Board of Trial Advocates and a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Beyond the practice of law, Mr. Parshall is an avid golfer and a tremendous Beatles enthusiast.
- Insurance defense including: auto accidents, premises liability and professional liability
- J.D., University of Missouri, 1976
- B.A. University of Missouri, 1971
- State Bar of Missouri
- Boone County Bar
Professional associations and memberships
- Missouri Organization of Defense Attorneys
- President, 1998 – 1999
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
Volunteer associations and memberships
- Secretary, Board of Directors, Columbia Golf Foundation
Honors and awards
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Missouri Super Lawyers, defense litigation